Ensures daily store operations are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Trains and leads associates in areas of customer service, order management, purchasing, warehouse duties, office administration, truck management, and system processes.
- Coordinates delivery truck deliveries and maintenance.
- May perform a variety of customer service, warehouse, and office administration duties as necessary.
- Acts as the contact person for various computer systems such as ASI, JDE, PC, etc.
- Provides feedback to management regarding staff performance evaluations.
- Responsible for the overall operations with regards to freight, shrink, margins and overtime.
- Assures customer confidence is achieved on a consistent basis.
- Ensures associates follow standard safety procedures in order to be in compliance with safety program corporate standards.
- May assume management responsibilities in the absence of the SSC or Stone Manager.
- May perform other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
HS diploma or equivalent experience required. Some college or college degree preferred. Computer Software Knowledge (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes), SSC Operating Procedures; Certified Forklift Operator
Three or more years customer service and warehouse experience. One to two years of management experience.
Math skills; Organization Skills, Training, Communication and “Multi-tasking” abilities; time management; leadership, teamwork, judgement, safety conscious.
Other Pertinent Job Information:
May lift up to 50 pounds.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Mohawk Industries - 18 months ago
Dal-Tile Corporation never fails to floor its customers. The company is one of the world's largest and best-known ceramic tile makers....