JOB DESCRIPTION: |
Qualified Senior Software Engineer candidates will review, analyze and modify existing software modules as well as create new software modules. They will be responsible for designing, testing, coding and integrating software.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Experience with Gentoo Linux is a MUST
- Minimum 3 Years professional experience with C and Bash shell scripting.
- Troubleshooting and debugging software defects.
- The Senior Software Engineer – OS will develop, test, and document code enhancements
- Review and implement jurisdictional software requirements
- Provide technical expertise to engineering, quality assurance and customers
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience in x86 Embedded Development (Linux Kernel or Applications) is a definite advantage.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and object-oriented programming is required.
- Knowledge of XML, SQL, LUA and Python development tools is a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development is required.
- Linux or UNIX experience is required.
- Experience with microprocessor-based real-time embedded systems, video graphics, RS232, and networking is desirable.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field
- 2 years ago - save job