Yulista is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to perform the following day to day duties:
Job Requirements :
- Conduct supply procurement purchasing, assembling of parts kits for fielding using technical data packages for fielding of systems in CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Support warehouse operations which include inventory and processing materials as part of shipping and receiving.
- Receive and processes classified and unclassified components by document number, verify, catalog and stores components for issue.
- Required to investigate discrepancies resulting from shipment of erroneous quantities received and other non-routine inconsistencies. Research parts, coordinate sourcing, pricing and costs.
- Responsible for correctly identifying un-labeled parts/components, and make recommendations for appropriate substitutes.
- Validate work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock, and order priority.
- Track inventory, KIT status, requisitions and purchases from time of order, receipt, use and/or shipment
- Pull, pack, deliver and stage inventory to and from production floor and order picking
- Track configuration, material information and changes to ensure accurate inventory and Bill of Material
- Responsible for control and accuracy of material and records using either manual or computer systems
- Complete all inspection logs and documentation
- Rejection of nonconforming material and required documentation
- Handling of ESD components
- Communicate and coordinate material status information to designated personnel
- Perform tasks in accordance with property, quality, regulatory requirements and other duties as assigned
- Hardware integration into various platforms.
- Support testing.
- Maintain records and work orders
- Operate Company vehicle as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
- 5 years combined experience in administrative, inventory, quality, fabrication, mechanical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong decision making abilities.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, under pressure with high efficiencies
- Take initiative and follow-through on assigned tasks
- Proven ability to work with Microsoft Office Tools
- Physical Demands: Lift, Stand, Walk, Hand to Finger, Reach, Stoop, Kneel, Crouch or Crawl
- Ability to establish and maintain certified forklift license.
******************INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY******************
- Active or reserve military supply chain experience
- Citrix/Costpoint Inventory or Fixed Asset Modules
- Certification for aviation mechanic work
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com , click on career opportunities. EOE .
Yulista Management Services - 18 months ago