USI is currently conducting a search for a Staff Accountant Producer Payables to join the Corporate Accounting Center in the Norfolk, VA office.
Primary Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Assist Producer Payable Financial Analyst and Jr. Financial Analysts with adherence to Paid Basis Accounting Procedures for eight retail regions.
· Assist in clearing released payable records from Sub-ledger
· Assist in entering VPI’s for Value Added charges to Sub-ledger
· Assist with performing Producer Payable GL to Sub-Ledger monthly reconciliations
· Posting producer Paid Basis reports to Producer Portal.
· Running Paid Basis reports for distribution to producers.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Two to four years of progressive accounting and financial experience.
- Experience with accounts payable preferred
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills required
- Positive attitude, self motivated, team player
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Insurance Agency Management system experience preferred
USI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.
USI Holdings Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard