Siemens Healthcare Internship - LabTech Intern
1. Install SW on Ultrasound Machines
2. Support HW trouble shooting, parts replacement.
3. Install and run automated HW/SW test.
4. Collect test metrics, perform analysis and report
1. Working knowledge with Windows operating system.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Outlook.
3. Hardware trouble shooting experience.
4. Entering senior year in college, majoring in IT, EE or equivalent with GPA of 3.0 or better.
5. Exposure to handling PC HW and software installations.
6. Knowledge or experience with ultrasounds systems is a plus.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
8. Availability: 20 hours/week
Intern Duration: 1 yr
Siemens AG (Siemens) is engaged in electronics and electrical engineering. During the fiscal year ended September 30, 2008 (fiscal 2008),...