The Regional Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all Loss Prevention functions within a given market to achieve maximum shrink reduction and protection of company assets.
This position is responsible for assessing the effectiveness of Loss Prevention policies and procedures through compliance auditing and use of exception reporting. The Regional Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for controllable lines to include shrink and stores cash handling. This position may report to the Area Loss Prevention Manager, Director or VP, Loss Prevention and generally has no direct reports.
Must possess the ability to:
- Execute programs to aid in the reduction of inventory and controllable losses to meet goals of assigned locations.
- Implement programs to aid in the prevention, detection and resolution of, internal and external. Theft
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships, building trust through fairness, honesty and openness.
- Effectively communicate LP training and educational coaching for store leadership and store associates
- Provide constant review of informational resources to uncover losses through procedural auditing.
- Coordinate special audits, tests and inspections as directed by the their supervisor
- Initiate appropriate strategy to bring internal investigations to successful conclusion.
- Implement prosecution and/or restitution procedures to return maximum restitution to the company.
- Ensure the effective utilization of physical security controls in assigned locations to prevent and reduce inventory shortage and ensure associate safety
- Investigate and bring to a successful resolution of ORC theft
- Effectively Manage their time & resources
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum five to eight years of retail loss prevention experience; minimum two years of supervisory experience with multi-store locations, preferably with a large-scale retailer
- Advanced level of administrative and technical knowledge in retail loss prevention
- Ability to integrate loss prevention, inventory shrinkage reduction goals with corporate and stores organization
- Advanced knowledge and technical expertise in internal and external shrinkage controls and security systems technology
- Ability to understand exception-based reporting in the areas of inventory and POS (point of sale) interfaces
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of legal ramifications and procedures
- Must possess exceptional interviewing skills, using the W-Z method.
- Must possess high level written communication skills
- Regional travel is required
VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES
Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll find a...