This position is responsible for contributing to the overall productivity and customer service levels of the Direct Sales force through prospecting, sales referrals, sales support, presentations, product demonstration, training and problem resolution; as well as providing administrative support for outside sales.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Experience in sales with business accounts required.
- Understanding and knowledge of communications industry and related products & services.
- Strong cold-calling and lead generation capabilities preferred.
- Familiarity with billing systems and order entry systems a plus.
- Effective negotiating and closing skills required
- Knowledge of Cellular industry products and services desired
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Effective use of PC including Microsoft Office required
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and proof of insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Verizon Wireless - 20 months ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...