Responsible for the overall system analysis, design, development and implementation of IT systems to support the various enterprise business processes. Will lead the system development and implementation efforts to improve process and operational efficiency involving multiple departments and streamline information flow across the same.
Salary $69,000 - $128,000 DOE
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology or a related technical field.
- Minimum of 10 years of overall IT experience in software development including analysis, design, development and maintenance primarily using Microsoft software development tools.
- Proficient in development of windows, web, workflow and reporting systems.
- Extensive experience with VB.net, C#, .NET framework 2.0 and higher, SQL Server 2000 and above, SSRS or compatible reporting tool and SharePoint.
- Experience in Manufacturing IT systems.
- Experience in implementing mobile solutions.
- Experience working in a team as well as independent environment.
- Takes initiatives and self-motivator. Ability to identify and understand business problems and offer viable solutions to address the same.
- SAP ERP, Cognos experience a plus
U.S. Pipe - 10 months ago
We offer a wide variety of products and services for Treatment Plant and Industrial Plant piping systems. We provide detailed material...