The Technology Summer Internship Program is a strategic program that enables participants to combine their coursework experience with the skills and real world experience needed to broaden their knowledge across the IT application development spectrum. |
Through our student internships, you'll benefit from the combination of classroom theory and real world experience. You will receive on-the-job training where interns can work with project teams.
Our internships will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Mentors are assigned to each intern, one for project and one for additional skills development.
This program is an 8-12 week program.
· This position Will work in the Alabama Mobility Construction & Engineering division
· Will be mentored through the build processes for the UMTS and LTE network including:
o Project scoping
o Equipment procurement and logistics
o Cell Site build
o Cell Site turn-up
o Cell Site On-The-Air
- Working towards BS or BA degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or related technical field
- Good communication, self-motivation and teamwork skills are a must
- Open to US Citizenship or Permanent Residents
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If you’re equal parts...