Exceptional People. Extraordinary Environment .
You may know Continuum Health Partners by our hospitals. Beth Israel Medical Center, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospitals, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary are some of New York City’s most distinguished health care providers. We’re known for the quality of our care, our service to some of New York’s most diverse communities, and for the exceptional people who provide that care. Find your place in this extraordinary environment.
We are seeking a Director, Cancer Centers Marketing and Events to join our team with the following responsibilities:
Reporting to the Corporate Vice Presidents of CCCNY and Marketing, the Director will be responsible for the following functions:
- Counseling executive leadership on marketing strategies and tactics to support/attain CCCNY priorities
- Developing and implementing strategic plans and campaigns for CCCNY, for external and internal audiences
- Ensuring that marketing priorities are supported appropriately and creatively, for which a primary audience will be patients and their families
- Reporting to CCCNY executive leadership on the status and effectiveness of marketing activities
- Managing the activities of marketing consultants, agencies, designers, vendors, etc.
- Ensuring that all internal and external communications are consistent in messaging, including websites, social media, publications, and other printed material
- Working with the cancer site administrators and other CCCNY managers to identify and create communications that support cancer programming at the sites
- Preparing budget for cancer marketing materials for submission to the Corporate Vice President of CCCNY
- Establishing budget guidelines and project deadlines for specific marketing projects and campaigns and manage projects within budget and on time
- Supporting CCCNY special activities and events, such as Cancer Survivors Day, CME Lectures, CCCNY holiday functions, and other special events as necessary
- Managing CCCNY special events, and preparing, monitoring and managing event budgets
Continuum Health Partners is committed to the tenets of diversity. We seek to have a vital workforce that is strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences
- Minimum of seven to 10 years experience in a health care facility, oncology experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this position; advanced degree is desired
- Extensive health care marketing knowledge. Able to develop marketing plans and budgets. Able to develop and manage marketing tactics. Experience working with an advertising agency.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work on time and within budget
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to strategically determine the optimal course of action
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Mount Sinai Health System
- 2 years ago - save job