Duval Acura is seeking a full-time Shipping/Receiving Clerk. This position will be responsible for assuring the proper control of the parts inventory and perform related administrative functions. Hours are Tuesday thru Saturday, 8am to 5pm.
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Places daily parts orders.
· Stocks and posts incoming orders.
· Assists parts manager in processing weekly stock orders.
· Notifies appropriate parties when special order parts arrive.
· Serves as back-up for parts manager for inventory functions.
· Updates electronic parts files.
· Maintains up-to-date parts price list.
· Compiles stock control reports such as consumption rate and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
· Provides necessary information to the warranty department to allow prompt filing of parts warranties.
· Reviews files to determine unused items and recommends disposal of excess stock.
· Ensures that credits are received for returned parts.
· Returns parts as needed and removes from inventory after credit is received.
· Returns cores in a timely manner and follows up for receipt of credit.
· Matches purchase orders and invoices, approves, and forwards to accounting office.
· Files company copies of parts counter invoices.
· Assists in preparing for and performing annual parts inventory.
· Assists in annual parts returns.
· Assists with parts department telephone coverage.
· Assists counter people with check, insurance, and credit card processing when possible.
· Keeps parts area clean and uncluttered.
· Maintains professional appearance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, finger, handle or feel, reach with arms, climb, stoop, kneel or crouch, talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Must have a valid driver's license.
Pre-employment screening is required. Drug Free Workplace. EOE/MFDV
Scott-McRae Group - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard