I. GENERAL PURPOSE:|
As part of Health Affairs, Client Advisors are customer facing professionals tasked with developing, delivering and advancing data driven health management strategies for Highmark client groups. The Client Advisors bring clinical expertise and strong business skills to customers that are looking to achieve improved medical/health cost trends, reduce the health risks of their population, and increase productivity within their employee population. Client Advisors work directly with key stakeholders including senior leaders and Benefits/Human Resource personnel, to collaborate on and advance a comprehensive health management strategy. These strategies include measurable objectives, targeted interventions and evaluation metrics. Client Advisors also assess a client's cultural environment and make recommendations designed to facilitate positive behavior change. These recommendations include the use of meaningful incentives, implementation of supporting policies and increasing visibility of senior leaders and champions so that growth and sustainability of the data-driven, results-oriented health management strategy are achieved.
- One to 3 years' experience in worksite health promotion including program planning, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Minimum of five years' experience in a clinical, health care, health promotion, or health education field
Licenses or Certifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in a clinical or health related field, including but not limited to, exercise, nutrition or dietetics, nursing, behavioral health, health education, health promotion or public health
- Clinical certification (e.g. Registered Dietitian)
- A Master's degree in a clinical practice, health promotion, or wellness field
Work Experience (indicate number of years and type(s) of experience):
- Certified Health Education Specialist (C.H.E.S.)
- National Wellness Institute Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist certification
- WELCOA certification
- One to 3 years' experience in health insurance field working with health plans.
Gateway Health Plan - 10 months ago