Requisition Number: 58624
Physical Location: COR-109 INVERNESS DRIVE EAST
Department Name: CEN IT APPLICATION/ENTITY SUPP
Status: Full Time
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hours per Pay Period: 80
Required Education: Bachelors Degree
Required Experience: 3 years
Certificate/Licensure: None Required
Contact Information: Alexis Kaufman
The Program Manager oversees Centura specialized core business need and or product within a program. The Program Manager is responsible for assembling program teams, program definition, assigning / tracking individual responsibilities and program resources, program risk identification, program schedule development, setting deadlines, monitoring / managing expenses to ensure coordination and timely completion of assigned program components and all other aspects of program/project management.
Position Task Statements (Job Duties):
Directs workflow of program team members (ie: Project Specialists, Project Manager I and IIs and QA Analysts), while serving as a liaison between the business processes and the Centura IT Department for development and implementation of solutions.
Identifies programmatic goals, objectives, priorities, and activities to be accomplished consistent with the Department's mission, goals, and objectives; develops strategies for the successful achievement of those goals. Including, feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, and the establishment and implementation of new or revised applications systems and programs. Assistance in hardware, software and services requirements / projections.
Participates in the identification and allocation of fiscal, staffing, and materiel resources [e.g. project managers, development teams, planners, logistics managers, and communications managers] to various projects and directs their activities; reviews their work and provides input to performance reports.
Plans, directs, and administers the implementation and on-going management of program in the most cost effective and service oriented manner.
Confers with and provides input to administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities and methods. Practices leadership, motivation, team building and conflict resolution.
Consults with vendors, consultants, companies, personnel in other information systems sections to coordinate program activities.
Directs, supervises, and participates in the administration of assigned program budgets; monitors and reviews budgets with program management and Administration on an on-going basis; successfully controls and monitors multiple programmatic budgets and expenditures.
Prepares activity, progress, staffing and administrative reports for reporting to Program Board. Ensures that the goals and objectives of the program are reviewed and revised on a regular basis.
Represents the IT Department and acts as liaison with a variety of pertinent organizations to ensure communication with and input into all decision-making processes that impact the goals and mission of the Centura Health IT Department as well as designated programs; projects a professional image; facilitates and provides positive leadership to program, relevant projects, and multi-disciplinary team members.
Maintains complete and up-to-date appropriate program records for all assigned projects.
Maintain and demonstrate good team work on assigned project through actions and job performance. Assists with a variety of related projects on an ad hoc basis.
• Understand and apply Program Management principles for large Centura core business need +/or product [I.e., Meditech, LSS, etc.]
• Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication whether engaging an end user or C-suite representative
• Demonstrate strong management and leadership qualities, gaining cooperation through example, discussion and persuasion
• Provide courteous and effective customer service
• Manage vendors/vendor relationships and program within terms of contracts and budgets.
• Analyze problems, identify alternative solutions with emphasis on cost reduction, program consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals
• Perform duties and interaction with others in a professional manner.
• Maintain good working relationships with all coworkers
• Organized, confident, self directed and must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Contribute to determining the strategic direction of Centura Health Information Services.
• Acts as a representative of Centura IT with internal departments and outside organizations; always supporting the goals and mission of Centura IT and Centura Health
Formal Education Required and/or Equivalent Experience:
• Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field. Equivalent work experience considered. Masters Degree, RN, or PHD preferred.
• Experience: 10 years in information systems environment that included program and project management of enterprise level programs. Knowledge of healthcare operations preferred.
Centura Health - 21 months ago
Although Centura Health is in the Centennial State and "centur" is a big part of its name, it hasn't been around for 100...