The job holder is responsible for achieving the sales target of assigned customers and implementing the Swarovski Elements brand, through working closely with all other business functions of SNA organization, for the assigned key accounts, supporting them and developing new customers, segments and business areas.
1. Achieve agreed upon sales targets for both domestic & Global accounts
2. Enlarge the customer base, identify and develop potential opportunities within territory
3. Develop, offer and implement added-value and customized services to partners and key accounts
4. Create, develop and manage systematically and pro-actively effective business relationships with Key Accounts within assigned territory to achieve sales goals and develop long term partnerships
5. On a monthly and as needed basis, report and comment on sales activities to the VP of Sales & Market Management
6. Review orders with Key Accounts, discuss and solve specific problems with his/her customer base while proactively servicing . Ensure Key Accounts are being served timely and properly through territory planning.
7. Ensure that customer’s data is maintained in the SAP and SLX systems according to the actual status and made available to all relevant parties
8. Participate in trade shows and fairs and support events
Conduct and present annual sales and account activity plans to meet sales and marketing objectives
5-8 Years Experience
Learn more about Swarovski Elements: http://www.create-your-style.com
- Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on xing
Share on linkedin
More Sharing Services
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity that goes beyond the manufacturing of crystal....