GENERAL SUMMARY $58,600 - $76,200
Under the general direction of the Project Leader, individual will be responsible for Airport Campus Security Surveillance Systems (ACSSS) system maintenance; coordination and monitoring of maintenance of ACSSS system maintenance contractor, maintenance and system administration of components of the ACSSS. The individual will also assist in coordination of system projects. Become familiar with the basics of DFW Airport's Environmental Management System & Environmental Policy and implement Best Management & Good Housekeeping Practices.
- Completion of High School curriculum or equivalent
- Three (3) years of CCTV or security system support experience.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of CCTV systems design and implementation, including hardware, software, communications standards and documentation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships inside and outside the organization.
- NICE Systems experience
- American Dynamics experience
- Stenophone experience
- Department may specify CCTV Systems and specific experience required to meet its technical requirement.
- This is a Board-designated safety sensitive position as defined in the Drug and Alcohol Policy of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Policies Manual. Applicants selected for this position will be required to pass drug and alcohol tests prior to employment and to submit to drug and alcohol screening on a random basis during the length of their employment in the safety sensitive position.
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard