This position engages in sales and service activities in traditional branch locations. The Universal Banker opens accounts, handles teller transactions, sells/cross-sells bank products and services, and resolves customer service issues. Refers customers to other areas of U.S. Bank as appropriate. The successful Universal Banker converts service opportunities into sales events.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends (for branch locations open on Saturdays).
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of experience or commensurate training in retail activities, including sales and cash handling
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective selling, cross-selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 19 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...