Lombardi Technical Lead
Prolifics is seeking a Lombardi Technical Lead with expertise in the Lombardi BPM Suite to lead BPM Consulting client engagements, across all industries. Individual must have excellent communication and written skills and should have experience interacting with key client stakeholders. This is a full time position within our organization and will require travel.
Prolifics is only able to consider professionals currently authorized to work for all US employers. Sponsorship will not be offered for this position.
Prolifics, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to focusing on the best qualified applicants for our openings.
- - 10 years or more overall experience in Information Technology
- - Demonstrable experience in the areas of process discovery and optimization, requirements management and solution architecture and design (that focused on BPM and SOA)
- - Must be familiar and comfortable in the domains of process modeling, process monitoring, business rules and business event based technologies and be able to lead teams in developing end to end BPM solutions
- - At least 2 years of hands on experience on the Lombardi BPM Suite working with Blueprint and Teamworks
- - At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the Lombardi BPM Suite.
- - Knowledge of the IBM BPM and SOA product stack including WebSphere Application Server, ESB, Process Server, Modeler, Monitor, ILOG etc. is definitely a huge plus.
A worldwide leader in delivering end-to-end SOA, BPM, Portal and Security solutions standardized on IBM technologies, Prolifics is looking to significantly expand its presence worldwide. We're seeking to add full-time, self-starters who will be instrumental in growing our business and sharing in the challenges and rewards. If you have the drive to do what it takes to assist in building a profitable business and have excellent technology, communication and interpersonal skills, we would like to speak with you as soon as possible. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you confidentially and immediately.
Prolifics is committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits to fit the needs of the employees. Here are just some of the benefits offered to Prolifics employees:
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental coverage to cover yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and eligible dependents
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax Commuter TransitCheks for our NY Employees
- Competitive Paid Vacation Plan upon Start Date
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
Prolifics - 16 months ago