Associate Account Insurance Executive
Sales at ADP . It's what drives our global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With us, you can achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you can enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
As an Associate Account Executive, you will:
- Be responsible for the sales of ADP's Major Medical insurance products to new and existing clients within a defined geographical territory.
- Prospects the entire territory by maximizing the opportunity afforded by sales leads generated from a variety of resources.
- Obtains pertinent underwriting information from prospects. Applies to insurance carriers on behalf of prospective clients for desired insurance products.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
Benefits of a Career @ ADP:
- BA/BS Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 + years of sales experience
- Health Insurance Licensing: If you do not currently possess the required licensing, ADP will assist you in obtaining within your first 60 days of employment.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
- Full training provided upon hire!
- VERY competitive base salary, UNCAPPED commissions, incentives and bonus!
- FULL benefits package on FIRST day of hire!
- 401(k) plan with company match, Stock Option Purchase Plan AND Pension Plan!
- Paid vacation, sick time, holidays and floating holidays!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- PROMOTIONAL opportunity for all positions after 18 months of full-time employment!
Area of Interest:
United States, Allentown, PA
Automatic Data Processing
- 2 years ago - save job
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...