We are looking for an Account Coordinator to manage digital content and communications for our key global accounts and their channel partners. This person will work closely with our Client Services and Web Production teams to oversee the monthly content update process affecting thousands of web properties. The Account Coordinator will also be responsible for developing communication plans and managing partners using our enterprise level marketing automation platform.
We offer an exciting, highly-collaborative startup work environment with competitive pay, excellent benefits and the ability to work with high profile clients.
- Responsible for coordinating monthly content update process for global accounts and thousands of partner websites
- Track projects using our in-house task management application
- Generate monthly reports measuring activity and effectiveness
- Oversee quality control of website content and communications
- Assist with client communications plans, including mass emails
- Assist in producing client training materials, including webinars, videos, emails and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with partner management plans, ensuring partner database is up to date and maintained according to client-specific requirements
- Interface frequently with clients and collect requirements
o Digital content and assets
- Experience related to digital content and/or web industry is highly beneficial
- Heavy work with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Manage multiple concurrent tasks with many inputs
- Occasionally work with clients' content partners and internal marketing teams
- Basic understanding of:
o Email marketing tools
o Web design and user experience principles
o Messaging and copywriting
Education and Job Knowledge
- Exceptional written / verbal communication and organizational skills
- Meticulous, strong work ethic, thorough, flexible and reliable
- Ability to articulate clearly, be creative, and be personable
- A strong technical aptitude to learn and understand new software
- Ability to be productive with little oversight
About the Company
- Bachelor's degree plus 2+ years of related work experience desired
UBM Tech, the global leader in technology media and professional information, enables people and organizations to harness the transformative power of technology. Through its core businesses - media solutions, marketing services and paid content - UBM Tech produces the most respected and consumed brands, applications and services in the technology market. More than 14.5 million business and technology professionals (CIOs, IT and IT Support managers, Web & Digital professionals, Software and Game developers, Government decision makers, and Telecom providers) actively participate in UBM Tech's communities and information resources. UBM Tech brands include: global face-to-face events such as Interop, Game Developer Conference (GDC), Black Hat and Enterprise Connect; large-scale online networks such as InformationWeek and Light Reading; research, training, and certification services, including HDI, Pyramid Research, and InformationWeek Analytics; and market-leading magazines such as InformationWeek and Wall Street & Technology. UBM Tech is part of UBM, a global provider of news distribution and specialist information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. At UBM plc, we invite you to be part of an organization that is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and to being a responsible, sustainable business. UBM is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
SharedVue is UBM Tech Channel's content syndication and marketing automation platform - ensuring channel partners are promoting the most relevant, up-to-date marketing, product and promotional content available through their existing websites and email efforts, all while capturing sales leads and nurturing them into sales.
UBM Tech - 18 months ago