Gr 7 - Medical Asst - Dr Whitney Slade - FT
- Provides care in a physician practice office under the direction of a physician to assist medical providers, maintain a clean and safe environment, provide patient care and provide patients with information. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision and Values.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Preferred: Graduate of a technical school medical assistant program.
- Preferred: Current certification for Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) through the American Medical Technologists (AMT) or the certified assistant through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA).
- Previous experience working in a medical facility as a Medical Assistant or other similar health care experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with patients, patient families, and physicians in a tactful and professional manner.
Methodist Healthcare - 10 months ago