Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The customer is the Company’s number one focus, and all employee actions are to reflect this priority.
- Greet ‘drop in’ customers within 10 seconds or less.
- Traffic Stop customers when not with an existing customer.
- Follow the 8 Step Magic Formula, including The Hand Off.
- Demonstrate and sell Benefit products.
- Maintain a high energy level on the floor at all times.
- Build and maintain good customer relationships.
- Keep accurate and complete records , including but not limited to customer Celebrity File.
- Safeguard and keep all customer information confidential; all customer information is the property of the Company and Retailer.
- Effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, all Benefit related personnel and appropriate Retail partners.
- Ensure customer understands and signs service release form.
- Perform only Benefit approved and trained services offered on service menu to Benefit quality standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Book appointments for return services, makeup lessons and events.
- Recommend additional services to determine and meet customer needs.
- Use the appointment book procedure correctly to service the maximum number of customers at any given time.
- Coach and lead by example to ensure Aesthetician team is compliant with above mentioned and all other customer service responsibilities.
- Achieve daily/ weekly/ monthly individual service and product goals.
- Maintain target service and product sales per hour.
- Sell and recommend products with each and every service, and hand over customers to Beauty Artists at the close of each service to maximize each sales opportunity.
- Coach and lead by example to ensure Aesthetician team achieves above mentioned goals and other goals as assigned.
- Promote a professional, respectful, fun and gossip free environment for customers and employees.
- Work closely with other Beauty Artists and Aestheticians to ensure excellent customer service and goal achievement.
- Be on time and ready to work all shifts.
- Act professionally, ethically and with integrity, using good judgment at all times. Help maintain clean and safe sales and stock areas, communicate maintenance issues to RBM and/or RAM.
- Communicate inventory needs and concerns to RBM and/or RAM.
- Properly and accurately register all sales using the Service Receipt and all sales reporting forms.
- Communicate training needs that will result in raised sales to RBM and/or RAM.
- Ensure compliance with all Company and Retailer policies and procedures.
- Coach and lead Aesthetician team in the above mentioned areas and all other team expectations and responsibilities.
- Assist supervisor in the completion of all supply, payroll, scheduling and other operational duties as assigned.
Able to perform the following physical duties including, but not limited to:
- Continuous standing/ walking for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Unpack and lift boxes up to 40 lbs.
- Continuous bending of neck, arms, torso and legs for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Stock and fill shelves, drawers, and stations.
- Clean all Brow Bar areas and elements.
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Physical contact with clients/ customers.
- Maintain compliance with State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology and State Board of Health rules and regulations.
- Consistent and reliable attendance.
- Accurate use of timekeeping system.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Maintain and display a valid state issued aesthetician, cosmetology or waxing license. The employee is responsible for any fees, additional training and/or renewals needed as a requirement.
- Proven strong retail sales and/or service history.
- Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Flexibility regarding work location; ability to work in other Brow Bars if required.
- Initiate and manage change in a positive manner.
- Comfortable and competent at services and make-up application.
- Strong communication skills.
- Adept at problem solving.
- Flexible and adaptable to customer needs.
Benefit Cosmetics - 10 months ago
BeneFit Cosmetics will make you look lovely, and for a good cause. The company, which donates a portion of proceeds to charity,...