Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Shared Services Payroll Specialist
Type of Position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years payroll experience using computerized systems
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated working skills with detail oriented work
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Payroll experience with a company of 1000+ employees
- Oracle experience
- CPP Payroll Professional Certification
- Demonstrated ability to work with electronic files
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- Relocation and per diem support are not available for this position.
URS Corporation is seeking a Shared Services Payroll Specialist to be based in Boise, ID office.
Position Description or Typical Responsibilities:
We invite you to take the next step toward
- This is a mid-level Paymaster position.
- The position is responsible for accurate company and project payroll duties in accordance with company, project, state, federal and local policies and regulations.
- Data entry of employee demographics to maintain files for active and inactive employee personnel, insurance, vacation, sick leave records.
- Processes Administrative, union or non-union craft payrolls ensuring accurate employee payments; prepares payroll checks for distribution; utilizes computer generated payroll reports such as payroll journals, burden spread, union benefits reports and other statistical and information reports as required.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...