Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Shared Services Payroll Specialist
Type of Position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years payroll experience using computerized systems
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated working skills with detail oriented work
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Payroll experience with a company of 1000+ employees
- Oracle experience
- CPP Payroll Professional Certification
- Demonstrated ability to work with electronic files
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- Relocation and per diem support are not available for this position.
URS Corporation is seeking a Shared Services Payroll Specialist to be based in Boise, ID office.
Position Description or Typical Responsibilities:
We invite you to take the next step toward
- This is a mid-level Paymaster position.
- The position is responsible for accurate company and project payroll duties in accordance with company, project, state, federal and local policies and regulations.
- Data entry of employee demographics to maintain files for active and inactive employee personnel, insurance, vacation, sick leave records.
- Processes Administrative, union or non-union craft payrolls ensuring accurate employee payments; prepares payroll checks for distribution; utilizes computer generated payroll reports such as payroll journals, burden spread, union benefits reports and other statistical and information reports as required.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...