Delivery and Support Engineer (Chicago, IL)
This position will provide onsite support of an Avaya Red managed services customer, and provide local implementation support for Avaya Red (and eventually Blue) projects and customers, in and around the Chicago area.
Description of Role: The Delivery and Support Engineer will provide onsite support for an Avaya Red managed services client in and around Chicago, but will also be involved in the delivery of Avaya Red, and eventually Avaya Blue, upgrading, and new customer projects. The position requires substantial implementation/support experience in the Avaya Red Aura platform, including Session Manager, Communications Manager and core applications surrounding the product line.
- Minimum of 5 years Avaya Red experience specific to Avaya Communication Manager, SIP and all related applications and products
- Field experience installing and supporting mid-large enterprise customers
- Great customer interaction skills
- "On call" mentality when it comes to supporting customer
- Avaya Blue product understanding and willingness to learn
Transcend United Technologies - 2 years ago
Transcend United is a global IT systems integration and managed services firm that simplifies communications infrastructures so companies...