Looking to add to your college experience with an exciting internship? Would you rather learn how to run a successful business than spend boring hours behind a desk filing papers? Do you excel in a high paced environment, group work, or leadership roles? For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market. Why not put what you have learned to the test and see if you got what it takes?
Our Hawaii Enterprise Rent a Car group is looking for the next Management Trainee Intern to join our winning Management team in Hilo!
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program.
Summer internship will begin February 2013 to May 2013.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our MT Interns are immediately introduced to a highly energized work environment. Our MT Interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. From day one with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with. You will learn cost control, employee motivation, customer service plans, marketing strategy, management styles, and human resource tools. You will see what an old school business practice such as shaking hands and knowing your customers blend with current innovative business strategy. And best of all, you will learn from others who were once in your shoes who are aspriring for careers as well.
The right candidates for our Internship are those that seek out to be the best in Business and who are looking to be the next leaders in a growing Company. If this sounds like you, and you're ready for the challenge, apply today! Interviews will be starting soon!
This is a paid internship of $10 per hour. Interns are also eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards during and after end of internship.
Creative, fun loving and hard working
When you join our Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect - it will be challenging. Everyday you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees. They will be talking to customers, learning to sell and upsell, understand business goals and structure, and best of all, really apply all the classroom learning to a real life career. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career!
Some of our past Internship projects:
- Social Media Marketing (Twitter and Facebook promotions for Rental and HR Recruitment)
- Customer Service Case Study
- Brand Marketing and Growth
- Customer Service Support and Management
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Branch Operations Support
- Fleet and Vehicle Management
*Out of state applicants - please note that we are unable to accomodate or reimburse travel expenses for mandatory face to face interviews and/or relocation for this position.*
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be currently enrolled in a College/University
- Must be at least a rising Junior or rising Senior within 2 years to graduation
- Must be available to work at least 20 hours a week
- Experience in retail sales, customer service, and leadership preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the last 5 years)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...