The Occupancy Specialist shall devote his/her full-time efforts, skills, and accuracy with the occupancy processes to comply with federally assisted housing program guidelines and/or related field of work within the housing division.
- Must have experience with apartment rentals and federally assisted housing programs.
- Ability to interact tactfully, diplomatically with clients and staff.
- Ability to empathize with seniors and adults with disabilities.
- Ability to express oneself clearly both orally and in writing.
- Must possess a valid VI Drivers License.
- Honest, trustworthy and confidential.
- Must be able to define various tasks and carry them out in an efficient manner.
Career.VI - 19 months ago