Job Requisition Number: 70653
Category: Information Systems - Security
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
Senior level Security Engineers capable of handling most networks
Highly proficient with Windows 7 OS
ACTIVE Top Secret clearance
- Typically requires a bachelors degree or equivalent and seven to nine years related experience.
- Core knowledge about the deployment / application of the general functional domains of network security controls. (ie. Policies; vulnerability assessment/reporting; end-point client protection and encryption; application whitelisting; web/email protection (content filtering, Data Loss Prevention- DLP, proxies/gateways, etc. ); boundary protection (firewalls, IDS/IPS);
- Knowledge of network backbone devices/services (ie' routers, switches, subnets; VLANS; tunneling; remote access; VPN; etc.)
- Core knowledge about the OSI layer model and the TCP/IP Stack, ports and protocols
- Core knowledge about network security exploit methodologies and mitigation strategies
- Core knowledge of security architecture configuration
- Core knowledge about operating systems to include Windows XP, 7; Linux; Red Hat; CISCO IOS; security controls, secure configurations/policy
- Basic knowledge about DOD, Federal, Commercial IT systems security regulations (ie. NIST, STIGs, HIPPA, SOX, PCI, etc.)
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
Typically requires a bachelors degree or equivalent and seven to nine years related experience.
Security + cert minimum
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...