Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Member of Hardware-COTS-Infrastructure CM team
- Perform standard CM functions for IT infrastructure changes – Planning, Configuration Identification, Status Accounting, Configuration Control and Audits
- Change Manager for guiding engineering and other teams through approved change and configuration management processes
- Coordinate, facilitate and participate in Change Control Boards (CCBs)
- Assist in developing and maintaining CM processes, policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other documents
- Track, control and report on changes and activities
- Support and train end users on approved CM policies and procedures
- Other related tasks as assigned.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance. Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.assyst.net .
- U.S. Citizenship, with Secret Clearance or ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Experience in enterprise IT infrastructure Change and Configuration Management
- Experience using CM tools such as IBM Rational, BMC Remedy and SharePoint
- Knowledge and understanding of CM principles, methods, techniques and practices
- Knowledge of CM industry standards preferred, such as ITIL/ITSM, Capability Maturity Model (CMM), MIL Standards
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented self-starter, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multitask and to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field (experience can be substituted for degree).
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.