High School plus trade or vocational school or on the job training in Clinical Polysomnography. Registered Polysomnography Technician (RPsgT) Required. Minimum 3 years experience in Clinical Polysomnography. Prefer 2 years supervisory experience.
Primary Job Functions
- All Polysomnography Tech I II duties.
- Communicates with Sleep Center physicians regarding their patients and/or testing procedures.
- Communicates with Sleep Center manager regarding problems with equipment, staff, etc.
- Provides education / staff development and orientation of new employees.
- Staff oversight which includes: hiring, performance appraisals, scheduling, counseling and direct supervision of Polysomnography Tech Is, and Polysomnography Tech IIs.
- Facilitates customer related issues, including problem solving.
- Workload assignment, including maintaining appropriate productivity levels and controlling staffing patterns.
- Assures that all equipment is clean and secure at the end of shift.
- Attends meetings and inservices as required.
- Performs other functions as required.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services - 15 months ago