Information Technology - IT Architecture;
Position Description & Responsibilities:
Responsible for the delivery of Covisint Healthcare solutions, including, evaluation and assessment of new projects, change controls and defects. Provide leadership and management of project teams on making architectural decisions to meet business requirements and best use of Covisint Core Products. Work with product teams on enhancements based on customer, industry and team recommendations.
- Provide leadership and accountability for delivery of Healthcare solutions
- Work with sales and product teams to provide support and alignment with Covisint solutions
- Participate in architectural reviews, offering insight regarding feasibility and strategic direction.
- Provide costing estimations for new customers projects and change requests
- Identify potential roadblocks and develop a plan for resolution
- Interact with Quality Assurance to understand testing results and reports
- Coordination and planning of production releases ensuring successful deployment and alignment with customer requirements
- Complete implementation within time estimates
- Resource tracking, forecasting and utilization
- Assist in developing technical documentation, and review materials for technical accuracy
- Provide internal training and understanding of solution architecture, new functionality, and in identifying strategies for problem resolution.
- Work with customers to understand and define requirements
- Perform other duties as needed
- In-depth knowledge of Health Information Exchange solutions
- Experience with EMR and Clinical integrations along with strong understanding of HL7
- Understanding of ONC, NHIN and IHE profiles
- Understanding of "Meaningful Use" requirements and HIPAA
- Experience leading a team of developers, consultants and quality assurance to deliver solutions
- Understanding of clinical work flows and healthcare terminology
- Ability to convert business requirements into functional specifications, technical design and provide estimation of work to be performed
- Strong leadership and team management attributes
- Strong problem solving and written and verbal communications skills, with proven ability to work directly with customers at both the technical and business level.
- Must have at least 5 years experience with above competencies
Covisint is a recognized pioneer in cloud computing, driving the digital shift in how industries and enterprises connect, engage, and collaborate with external business partners to achieve optimum performance.
iCIMS Social Distribution - 2 years ago
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and...