We are currently seeking a
. This company offers a dynamic, fast paced environment, excellent internal growth, competitive pay, and is currently working with the latest and greatest technologies. You will be working on a highly visible government project. Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
- 1-3 years of Java/J2EE Development experience
- High level of drive and ability to learn
- Interest in new technologies and ability to work in a team environment
- Development experience with Spring ,Struts or JSF, and Hibernate
- Experience/knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server) is a plus
Indrasoft - 21 months ago