Summary: Maintain the cleanliness of assigned areas to ensure a clean, comfortable, safe and attractive environment for our guests. Perform a wide variety of activities such as sweep and vacuum floors, clean restrooms and perform related duties as assigned. Follow all Arizona Charlie's Boulder policies and procedures, safety regulations, and standards set by management as well as all federal, state and local laws pertaining to the handling of biohazardous materials.
- Pan-sweeps and keeps debris off the floor including, but not limited to, paper, cigarette wrappers, disposable cups and bottles.
- Removes gum from carpets and floors.
- Vacuums carpets as assigned.
- Cleans ashtrays and sand urns. Changes sand as assigned.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the outside of slot machines to include chairs and slot stands.
- Maintains the cleanliness of equipment and fixtures, including but not limited to, glass, mirrors, chrome and brass fixtures, paper towel dispensers, light fixtures, lamps, signs, walls, vents, etc., at levels not to exceed nine (9) feet in height.
- Sweeps, mops and scrubs floors as assigned.
- Maintains the cleanliness of public restrooms to include, cleaning inside, under and behind toilet bowls, sinks, countertops and urinals.
- Removes trash from containers including the feminine napkin disposal bins using biohazard procedures.
- Wipes down walls and stalls as assigned.
- Replaces paper towel and toilet tissues as needed.
- Stocks supplies as assigned.
- Empties and cleans the inside and outside of trash containers in assigned area.
- Cleans dry, wet and biohazard spills in accordance with company procedures as well as OSHA guidelines as they pertain to biohazard material. Reports all biohazard spills to the supervisor immediately.
- Understand and comply with job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels and other instructions.
- Respond quickly and courteously to all guest requests and complaints.
- Follow directions thoroughly.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information.
- Other job related duties as assigned by management/supervisor.
Required Work Cards
- Fluency in English both verbal and written pertaining to job.
- Three months minimum related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior casino porter experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
- Regularly required to work with cleaning products, chemicals and solvents using safety equipment provided by the company, and read Material Safety Data Sheets written in the English language.
- Regularly required to work with electrical equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate a fast paced environment where the employee is regularly exposed to cigarette smoke, loud noise, chemicals and solvents.
- Walk, stand, bend, reach, stoop or kneel at least 75% of time.
- Push, pull and maneuver loads up to 80 pounds at least 75% of time.
- Work inside in a noisy, smoky, and hot or cold environment.
- Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
- Walk, stand, crouch, or run on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
- Need to distinguish between shades of color.
- Communicate via radio.
- Vision, hearing, speaking (critical).
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -