Title: Inside Sales Media Consultant
Location: MA - Middleton - 00M511
SuperMedia is a $1.5 billion dollar media products and services company that focuses on creating and managing marketing programs for business owners so they can spend more time on what they do best.......serving their customers.
Every day our media consultants are creating new relationships and building existing ones by consulting with local businesses to determine the best solutions to acquire new clients, and retain and grow existing ones.
The role of our media consultant in working with customers on custom design advertising solutions includes:
- Developing content for placement in a wide variety of media,
- Developing concepts and content for their website and mobile website
- Designing and managing their Facebook page
- Designing their SEO campaigns for Google and other search engines
- Developing advertisement campaigns in online and print yellow pages directories
- Developing direct mail campaigns
Last year, small to medium sized businesses spent $174 billion on media advertising and marketing solutions. In today's fast paced, ever changing, exciting digital world of advertising, business owners have a difficult time deciding how to spend their advertising budgets. Through an interactive and consultative approach with clients, our media consultants develop custom solutions and build long-lasting relationships with these businesses, earning their trust by delivering programs that work. And you can too! Our leading edge training program combined with your entrepreneurial spirit will help you in building long-lasting customer relationships and achieving success.
To learn more about working at SuperMedia and what our media consultants do for our clients, please click the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshgH8qTA1Q
- Career growth commensurate with performance and ability. We pride ourselves on developing our employees and promoting from within.
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission plan.
- Competitive Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Assistance Program.
- Comprehensive training program to help prepare you for success.
- One or more years of sales or equivalent experience
- Telephone contact experience
- Prospecting Skills -- high level cold calling to qualify and close new accounts.
- While a college degree and prior experience is strongly preferred, a goal-oriented candidate with a demonstrated strong work ethic and an enthusiasm for success would be considered.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask
- PC skills: MS Office
- Strong knowledge of Internet (Google, Facebook, Yahoo, etc)
- Ability to think on your feet
- Positive attitude, competitive spirit
- Desire to learn, adaptable to change, sense of humor
Take advantage of a great opportunity to work in this growing and dynamic industry.
Supermedia is an equal opportunity employer.
*SuperMedia does not have an affiliation with Facebook.
Keywords: Account Manager, Sales Manager, Advertising Sales, Account Executive, Inside Sales, Digital Sales, Internet Sales, Middleton MA, Waltham MA, Boston MA
Job ID ST1034
Group Sales - Inside
SuperMedia - 7 months ago
SuperMedia serves as the advertising agency for small to medium sized businesses with a variety of advertising solutions; and provides consu...