Ability to understand written and oral instructions
Performs prescribed procedures in handling clean and occasionally soiled linen. Delivers linen via exchange or supply carts to assigned user areas according to established schedule to ensure supply of linens for patient use.
1. Ability to read and write, and speak English required.
2. Ability to follow written and oral instructions required.
3. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Job Duties :
1. * Folds linen in correct, neat manner.
2. * Operates the folding machine.
3. * Places folded linen on shelves appropriately.
4. * Fills carts with linens after folding as needed.
5. * Assists coworkers as directed.
6. * Cleans equipment and facility as requested.
7. * Empties and cleans lint filters as requested.
8. * Performs duties without specific direction, given adequate guidelines.
9. * Places linen on exchange and/or supply carts in predetermined quantities to maintain an adequate supply of linen items throughout the hospital.
10. * Delivers linen via electric cart and/or the use of an Ergotug in a safe and appropriate manner.
11. * Pushes linen cart to drop-off area in designated department or at designated area on a floor.
12. * Takes empty linen carts back to laundry room for refilling
13. * Uses appropriate carts for clean linen.
Kalispell Regional Medical Center - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard