Senior Brand Manager - Amazon.com
Location: RI - Providence
Employment Type: Regular
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The Company’s Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for markets around the world. Programming in the U.S. is distributed on The Hub TV Network, a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the Company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s “100 Best Corporate Citizens.” Learn more at www.hasbro.com.
© 2012 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We have an immediate need for a seasoned marketing manager in online marketing to help lead our team and execute core marketing campaigns across all of our major brands on the Amazon platform. In this critical role, you will partner with both internal cross-functional teams (sales, promotions, US Marketing) and with external vendor managers and site merchandisers to strategize, develop and execute marketing campaigns that align with national efforts and also tie into the needs of the online consumer. As such, the successful candidate will need to be a proactive, collaborative, and a responsive team leader/member. With a mindset that combines strong creative acumen with analytic based judgment, you will build and leverage best practices to enable the business to meet and/or exceed account goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: :
Under the direction of the Vice President Online Marketing, you will:
1. Develop overall online go-to-market vision for Amazon partnering with our US marketing leads
2. Drive key brand marketing strategies that align with both our corporate and Amazon goals
3. Maintain current knowledge of online retail channels and digital insights for how the modern consumer shops and researches for toys. Become the ecommerce/digital insights expert and leverage learning across product lines.
4. Drive product innovations to better meet consumer demands with account /channel exclusives. Collaborate with the exclusives team in the development of all special and exclusive products.
5. Mine Amazon Retail Analytics and drive consumer insights and trends to impact the business
6. Develop a full year comprehensive marketing program
7. Recap promotions and analyze execution and ROI to determine best strategies (by brand) for the account.
8. Manage placements and promotions on the Amazon site in addition to working collaboratively on media buys.
9. Offer analysis and feedback on Amazon product and packaging requirements
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of online retail marketing and retail analytics
- Proven experience in managing multiple brands in the digital marketing and analytics space
- Experience in managing multiple internal and external teams
- Able to interact with senior management and clients, take corporate strategic initiatives and present actionable findings
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods, online retail marketing, preferably but not required supporting global brands on Amazon. Experience in the toy category is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- MBA preferred.
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Strategic vision and depth in understanding how the online consumer reacts to marketing vehicles.
- Analytical skills to determine forecasted lifts, ROI, etc. for promotions
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
J2W Posting Code: Total Brand Management
Business Unit: US
Hasbro, Inc. (Hasbro) is engaged in providing children’s and family leisure time and entertainment products and services, including...