Take an idea. Make it a product. Get it into the pipeline. Share it with the world. Sounds simple, but, of course, the devil's in the details. At Nike's In-House Manufacturing and Distribution Divisions, we manage every detail, making sure great ideas become great products for athletes everywhere. What does this mean for you? In the best situations it means you'll push your colleagues to do their best work, and they'll turn around and do the same for you. And the details? Take a look and see for yourself.
As our Plastic Component Operator I, you'll die cut parts, inflate parts, perform quality inspections, pack and record quantities of inspected parts, grind scrap and procure raw materials. In addition, you'll help maintain a clean work area, operate auxiliary equipment, pack finished products, grind material, help clean and start machines and perform miscellaneous functions as needed.
Position currently available is:
- B shift: Monday through Thursday, 5:12pm-5:12am (nights)
Requirements for the position include:
· High School diploma or GED
· 1 year of manufacturing experience highly preferred
· Experience in a repetitive, light to moderate, manufacturing or equivalent environment
· Able to stand, sit, walk, stoop, crouch, kneel, reach, climb, push, pull, grasp, talk, hear and feel
· Understanding of weight and measurements
· Able to read precision measuring instruments and add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions and decimals
· Able to judge defects based on experience and retained samples
· Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less
· Able to lift up to 70 lbs
· To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation and drug screening prior to beginning employment with Nike.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Nike, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....