Provide direct support to the Operations Department for all program-related functions including coordinating program logistics, the registration of all users of the CSOTC, issuing ID cards through the data systems, managing usage of recreational/entertainment equipment, checking out keys for meeting rooms, cardiovascular rooms and storage areas for programs.
- · Semester long internship opportunity at the Headquarters of the United States Olympic Committee; Exposure to the flagship, Olympic Training Center in the United States
- · Room and board on site at the Olympic Training Center
- · Networking opportunities with all top sport professionals: (USOC staff, National Governing Bodies)
- · Training in Sports Business in facility management, event management, and program logistics
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Functions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Support Operations Coordinators, Manager, and OTC Director with day to day Operations of department through the development of CSOTC approved programs: assist with all aspects of roster and training schedule development, checking forms, and assisting program contact with any of their requests in planning training programs. Will independently coordinate a minimum of one (1) program each month of internship.
2. Assist in presentation at weekly review/preview programs meeting.
3. Attend weekly and bi-weekly department and division meetings and participate as part of the Operations Team.
Assist Operations Manager with: facility (dorm) inspections, inventory, communicating with intern class each semester, work on resident team schedules, as well as perform other duties as assigned
- Standard Office Equipment
- Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Proficiency with internet search capabilities and usage telecommunications equipment, fax machine, copier
- Office environment in multi-story building on multi-building site
- Educational Requirements: Enrolled in a Bachelor degree program at the junior or senior level status or enrolled in a Master degree program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook.
- Passion for sport and the Ideals of the Olympic Movement
- Sport experience preferred (i.e., active in competitive/intramural sports, previous internship, etc.).
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
- Excellent communication and human relations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced multidisciplinary team environment.
- Willingness to participate in the full Intern Program
United States Olympic Committee - 20 months ago
Friendship, solidarity, and fair play are the watchwords for this sports organization. United States Olympic Committee (USOC) is the...