Tracking Code: 10722
DRC is seeking a Systems Engineer to use current programming languages and technologies for assignments involving the development of new programs and subprograms, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software applications. May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets, and schedules. Generally focused on the system and uses experience with a variety of network technologies to lead internal and external clients with internet-, intranet-, or extranet-based applications, including but not limited to C++, Java, XML, HTML, CGI, ASP, multimedia applications, database interactions and data modeling tools. Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the applications. Establishes and communicates standards to manage cost and ensure continuity of applications. May work with outside vendors in developing tests to ensure feature functionality.
Fort Dix, NJ
- Information Assurance (IA) certification: Security+
- Computing Environment (CE) certification: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Active Secret Clearance required
- Experience in leading and managing a development team co-located with the customer.
- Excellent oral and written communication experience
- Demonstrated experience in using web technologies such as .Net, Java, SAP BusinessObjects, and Oracle
- Help desk operations
- Software Change Package (SCP) development process
Job Location: Princeton, NJ, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
CareerBuilder - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
Research is this company's middle name. No, really. Dynamics Research Corporation (DRC) provides computer-based systems development,...