M.D./D.O. Board-eligible or certified in applicable specialty. State of New Mexico Medical License required. And at least 1 year internship and 2 years training in an American Pediatric Residency program.
Primary Job Functions
• Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
• Manages the physician/patient relationship.
• Participates in system-wide health management initiatives.
• Provides input into the practice site’s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
• Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
• Receives and resolves patient complaints.
• Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
• Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, in-services, and workshops.
• Performs other functions as required.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services - 22 months ago