Packaging Engineers play an important role at Texas Instruments which encompasses the following responsibilities and skills:
Life at TI as a Packaging Engineer: Enjoy an environment of smart collaboration with a global team of the industry’s top engineering minds at your disposal. TI’s corporate culture is one of competitive spirit which fuels continued business growth and constant career opportunities. While ethical business practice is a central aspect of the work place- you will be treated with respect, dignity, kindness and courtesy
- Partner with the businesses to design and develop state-of-the-art in high-density, 3D advanced semiconductor packaging technologies, resolve packaging issues, and document packaging requirements.
- Participate in cross-functional teams, supporting product qualification and production, helping to meet reliability and yield requirements, design testability, and test coverage.
- Thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment where high-energy, prioritization skills and adaptability are a must!
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree Type: BS or MS EE, ChemE, Physics, Mat’l Sci
- Strong understanding of process or manufacturing systems
- Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills
Impact people’s lives: Create the products and technologies that will go into end products such as desktop PCs, MP3 players, blood pressure monitors, cameras, DVR & DVS’, e-book, ECG electrocardiogram, ultrasound system, tablets, automotive and so many more- The possibilities are literally endless!
- Basic understanding of statistical process control (SPC)
Texas Instruments - 2 years ago
Say hello to the big Texan. One of the world's oldest and largest semiconductor makers, Texas Instruments (TI) is the market leader in...