State: Arizona - City: Prescott - Denomination: Lutheran - Description: Seeking an ordained Lutheran for the position of Associate Pastor who is dedicated and excited about leading and growing our engaging and relational Contemporary Worship services.
Full time position with benefits.
Ordained Lutheran Seminary Graduate (M.Div)
Previous Work Experience -
Minimum of one year in each of the following:
1) Word and Sacrament Ministry
2) Teaching with emphasis in adult education and Confirmation
3) Leadership in contemporary and traditional worship venues
4) Leadership of family, men’s, or women’s ministry
5) Leadership in local/global outreach
6) Supervision of one or more key church staff members (this position will involve supervising and mentoring our energetic/dedicated Director of Student Ministry)
Complete job description including key responsibilities is available by contacting the church office.
Applicants shall submit a cover letter, resume, references, and a videotaped sermon (by DVD or online link). Applications must be received by March 1, 2013.
Prescott, Arizona, “Everybody’s Hometown," is a beautiful mile high, four season city of 40,000 adjoining nearby communities that bring our local population to nearly 100,000. Prescott is nestled in the mountains ninety miles north of Phoenix, Arizona. ALC is the largest Lutheran congregation in the area and serves a membership of 900.
Find us on Facebook!
ChurchJobFinder.com - 2 years ago