Based out of our Midtown Manhattan office, the Sales coordinator is responsible for supporting and assisting the sales team in serving their existing client base as well as supporting their pursuit of new clients.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth and accurate flow of information and follow up for Account Executive’s current and prospective clients.
- Support Account Executives in all aspect of sales process, research, traffic, sales planning and marketing fulfillment.
- Help manage order flow, including proposals, submissions, insertion orders and campaign delivery.
Qualifications & Competencies
- College Graduate
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in Media Company or Sales Support position
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Resourceful, efficient and detail oriented
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Able to multi-task accurately in a fast paced environment
- Able to perform independently and proactively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work well under pressure responding to client deadlines
Triton Digital offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including health, dental and vision, 401(k) Plan, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...