Stanley Access Technologies is recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and servicing of automatic doors. Our growing product and service offerings have driven significant growth for our service business. Join our world class team of diligent problem solvers, innovators, fresh thinkers and communicators who excite and inspire others.
We are looking for energetic, detail oriented leaders that focus on execution, meet commitments, break through turf issues, and have a passion to exceed customer expectations.
With over 150 years in business, Stanley is one of the worlds most recognized and trusted brand names for tools, hardware, doors and home décor products. In addition to joining a world class organization, as a member of the Stanley Team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth.
The Invoice Administrator will be responsible for posting all goods issued in SAP for all shipments to branches and distributors. Maintain all export documentation. Produce all packing lists and bills of lading and maintain all shipping document retention. Maintain communication with customer service, SAT branches, and distributors as applies to order information, contacts, delivery times, carrier preferences and rates. Verify shipment information prior to document creation.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- File all shipping documents daily and record all RSO documents in Microsoft Access program.
- Review daily sequence in door package department and open parts order for equipment to determine best course of action for daily activity
- Maintain document control from shipping floor for post goods issue daily and keep dedicated truck documentation organized and complete.
- Maintain responsibility for all export documentation. Understand all compliance rules for customs globally and create detailed and accurate paperwork to avoid any customs non-compliance issues. Insure compliance to all NAFTA regulations. Create all invoices for exports.
- Post all goods issues and create all packing lists and bills of lading in SAP manufacturing system daily, including all necessary shipment information to successfully track shipments and contacts for carriers to communicate with branches and distributors.
- Create deliveries (picking lists) in SAP and create & print labels for layout of shipment.
- Determine and apply all shipping charges to customer orders as needed.
- Participate in the annual physical inventory.
Stanley Access Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team effectively
- Associate’s Degree
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have good organization skills and be detail oriented
- Computer proficient (email, internet, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Must have basic math skills
The Stanley Works - 3 years ago
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...