This position is responsible for the four core areas of IT architecture with the following focus:
Infrastructure HW/SW (10%), Data Related (50%), Integration/Interface (30%) and System Process (10%). This position will provide the enterprise strategy, technology and process architecture, and act as overall engineering function. This position will act as a trusted advisor to the business in developing solutions to complex problems and consult on business process optimization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
(Master Data Management, Data Warehouse, Reporting, Business Intelligence, ETL, etc…)
- Lead the creation, implementation and ongoing evolution of the enterprise IT data architecture
(System to System, EDI, XML, Message Broker, etc…)
- Lead the creation, implementation, integration and ongoing evolution of the enterprise IT system interfaces
- Lead the creation and ongoing evolution of the IT company-wide hardware and software multi-year architecture and strategy
- Research/analyze IT technology trends, determine their potential impact/value and drive adoption of new high value technologies
- Document and maintain key business process maps
- Develop and manage IT technical standards
- Develop and manage all system architecture documentation
- Develop and implement standard configurations ensuring interoperability and supportability
- Ensures the architecture is regulatory and statutory compliant
- Act as the lead IT engineer and system integrator
- Act as the L3 expert engineer working in conjunction with internal/external teams during outages
- Act as the senior level IT problem solver assigned to difficult scenarios requiring complex analysis.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio and Internet Explorer.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or Business with MIS concentrations
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Preferred
- Required 10+ years’ experience in the following key areas:
- Data architecture and master data management
- Data warehousing and business intelligence
- System interfaces and integrations
- Required 5+ years’ experience in the following key areas:
- Knowledge of global ERP applications, preferably SAP
- In-Depth knowledge of current hardware, Operating Systems, and their market trends
- In-Depth knowledge of current vendors supporting key solutions and their market conditions
- In-Depth knowledge of virtualization
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN, and Inter-connectivity technologies
- Knowledge of cloud offerings SaaS/IaaS/PaaS
- Preferred experience in the following areas:
- Business Process Management, Lean 6 Sigma
- Project Management, PMP
- Business Analysis
Bioventus - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -