AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees? If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF is searching for a Healthcare Center Office Assistant to join our new Healthcare clinic located at 400B N. Beach Street, Forth Worth, Texas. This position will report to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for setting up our new clinic. The salary is based on experience, and we offer a competitive benefits package
AHF’s core values are to be:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Patient-Centered • Value Employees • Respect for Diversity • Nimble • Fight for What’s Right
Participation in AHF Meetings/Committees • Office Administrator's Meeting. • HCC Leadership Meeting. • Staff Meetings.
- Monitors Healthcare Center administrative operations daily; this includes troubleshooting patient and front office staff issues in a timely manner, acting as an information resources, and providing guidance as needed.
- Oversees maintenance and updates of work done by front office clerks on the patient database (CPS and County Software).
- Responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of records relating to the healthcare center practice.
- Interacts with patients and oversees the patient grievance process in collaboration with the Client Services Coordinator.
- Creates and maintains schedule templates for assigned HCC providers; assists providers in meeting provider standards; blocks out time for holidays, meetings, retreats, etc.
- Compiles and distributes statistical data reflecting patient activity on a weekly basis.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies, forms, and brochures.
- Participates in budget management which includes review and approval of bills/invoices and monitors overall budget compliance.
- Reviews, approves, and submits bills and invoices within 5 business days of receipt to the Accounts Payable department; ensures that appropriate backup documentation is included.
- Responsible for all cash receipts and submits these under the HCC Policies & Procedures.
- Collects and reviews encounter forms on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the management and reporting of transportation services to the Office of AIDS Programs and Planning (OAPP) on a monthly basis.
- Participates in various meetings such as Office Administrators, Leadership, and other committees as assigned.
- Chairs healthcare center Leadership and All-Staff meetings.
- Participates in the implementation and review of healthcare center administrative policies and procedures.
- Communicates the requirements of various AHF Departments and Programs to staff.
- Participates in the collaboration with other departments in addressing any issued plan of correction.
- In conjunction with AHF Headquarters Administration, maintains quality of relationships with out-patient service providers and building management.
- Maintains copy of current vendors and contracts for ancillary services.
- Maintains quality assurance standards to ensure successful audits, surveys, and patient flow.
- Participates, and may act as a point person, in preparation for State and County audits and or site visits.
- Maintains physical plant to ensure compliance with OSHA guidelines.
- Monitors compliance for staff and facility licensure in collaboration with the Regional Finance Director to ensure valid licensing/certification for CLIA, DHS, fire clearance, etc.
Supervisory Responsibilities Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with AHF’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills & Abilities/Qualifications • Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time. • Sensitivity to patient population and issues surrounding HIV/AIDS. • Strong interpersonal skills. • Ability to prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment. • Familiarity with word processing and data base management principles.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations Valid State Drivers License with proof of liability insurance.
The position will be based out of our Forth Worth Healthcare Center7611.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your resume via email to: David.Marin@aidshealth.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Monster - 9 months ago
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is the nationÂs largest non-profit HIV/AIDS organization. AHF currently provides medical care and/or...