Rabo AgriFinance is backed by Rabobank, a Dutch-headquartered global financial services leader and one of the world’s 25 largest banks, with over $800 billion in assets and operations in 35 countries. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business.
Rabo AgriFinance’s focus in the United States compliments Rabobank’s commitment to financing agriculture; from the farmers and ranchers who grow crops and livestock, to the processors and manufacturers who turn raw commodities into value-added products, to the distributors and retailers who deliver food and material to the end consumer.
We’re equally dedicated to our employees and continue to invest in them by developing legitimate plans for ongoing growth, creating a culture of accountability, providing outstanding benefits, and offering clear and achievable career paths.
Under moderate supervision and in line with established policies and procedures, performs a variety of Loan Documentation and Closing related duties. Primary function is to deliver a complete, accurate loan documentation package reflecting the borrowers needs and credit approval in a timely manner, while also delivering excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
In order to perform these duties this person must have a working knowledge of general loan documentation and legal entity structures, an initial understanding of collateral perfection, priority and ownership, along with good time management skills. The job requires good communication and problem solving techniques for the accurate and timely completion of assigned duties. They will authorize disbursement of funds in line with the granted authority consistent with the signature policy, may assist in the training of new loan operation employees and other company staff.
- Receives approved loan packages and works with RMT staff, legal when necessary and Credit to complete proper loan documentation and closings to fund borrower requests. These packages will tend to be more straight forward with standard approval conditions.
- Reviews loan approvals for loan structure, approval conditions and prepares loan documents.
- Requests and reviews title commitments/title opinion from respective parties. Reviews the preliminary title reports and requests copies of title exceptions, which require further review.
- May work with and or assists internal legal staff in meeting approval conditions and documentation requirements during the closing process.
- Reviews the appraisal approval and coordinates all documents necessary to insure required level of perfection.
- Performs on line search regarding certificates of good standing. Coordinates with vendors, other lenders regarding partial release or subordination of their security. For operating loans obtains payoff information including wiring instructions.
- Communicates directly with title companies/closing media, borrower and marketing staff to coordinate closings and receive necessary information for proper documentation.
- Maintains the necessary follow up’s to assure that closings are proceeding in a timely manner.
- Performs or assists in the final review to provide authorization of initial loan disbursement.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor or team leader.
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all RAF and Rabobank anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree with 2 - 5 years work related experience in agriculture, real estate and/or banking environment or comparable experience. Must be a self-starter with the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate tactfully with customers, closing media and company personnel
- Computer proficiency with MS Word and Excel required. Must possess good human relation and communication skills. Needs to be able to work well under time constraints.
With healthcare and insurance costs on the rise, Rabo AgriFinance employees enjoy a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
Health care spending account
Dependent care spending account
Basic life insurance plus AD&D insurance
Optional life insurance
Health and wellness seminars
Rabo AgriFinance offers an inspiring work environment with enthusiastic professionals. The culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal development and ambition. The employment benefits are excellent.
Please apply via the website by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Rabobank - 12 months ago
Rabobank Group has its roots deep in Dutch soil. Founded as a cooperative of Dutch agricultural banks in 1898, the company has some 140...