1. 35% Corresponds with or interviews consumer loan applicants; prepares necessary
documents for approval and processes approved loan documents for disbursement/filing,
ensuring they are in compliance with bank policies and legal requirements. Reviews
monthly exceptions report and follows up on missing or expired items.
2. 35% Assists customers with opening and closing accounts; answers questions about products and services and resolves customer problems; refers problems that are beyond their authority to the supervisor.
3. 25% Identifies cross sell opportunities and cross sells services to customers.
4. 5% Performs other duties as assigned.
5. — Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Six months to two years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
High school degree or GED required.