Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC (NYSE: OCN) is an industry leader in residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing with a 20 plus year track record of success. H eadquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices in Florida, Texas and Washington, DC as well as support operations in India and Uruguay, Ocwen has been featured in Time Magazine, National Public Radio, New York Times, and other national publications for our innovation, dynamic growth and ability to successfully help homeowners across the US.
As a leader in loan modifications, we strive to help struggling families meet their financial responsibilities and stay in their homes as well as help them address the concerns and complex questions they may have about their home and mortgage. Helping homeowners is what we do!
This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Human Resources and is responsible for supporting all human resource administration functions to include employee relations, policy interpretation and enforcement. The ideal candidate will be a team builder, an expert communicator and take the initiative to achieve the Company's goals and objectives as well as exhibiting a strong sense of urgency. The role will be based in St. Croix, USVI. Relocation available.
Responsibilities will include
- Manage and maintain corporate policies and employee handbook to ensure full compliance
- Ensure proper implementation and employee compliance with HR policies and procedures
- Oversight and review of Annual Compensation Planning
- Ensure proper administration of and compliance with all Federal and State/Provincial laws and regulations including labor, wage, EEO and, ADA
- Builds partnerships with business leaders in the organization and provide HR / business support in change management, succession planning and operational initiatives
- Conducts corporate level employee investigations and reporting
- Responsible for HR metric collection and analysis
- Partner with Training and Development and Talent Management on career progression and assist in developing plans for leadership at all levels
- Identify potential turn issues and creating a retention plan and standardizing the on boarding of new hires and Exit Interview processes
- Communicate effectively and influence across all levels and functions including ability to partner and build rapport with all levels of employees
- Review, revise and implement new compensation structure and keep current
- Implement plans that successfully reduce employee attrition
- A Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field is required along with a minimum of 5 to 7 years related experience
- MBA from a top business school is preferred
- ADP Enterprise v5 highly desired
- The individual should possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, specifically Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- PHR and or SPHR certification preferred.
Monster - 13 months ago