Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile, portable, hand-held consumer electronics products, like the Kindle family of products including e-readers and tablets.
We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented Senior Product Marketing Manager (Go To Market) to develop go to market plans and marketing programs for Amazon Digital Products. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your understanding of the Internet, digital, mobile, and consumer electronics industries inside one of the world’s leading consumer brands to lead innovative and high impact marketing programs. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will work with Product Management, Corporate Marketing, PR, Customer Service, Legal and Operations teams to define segmentation, positioning, messaging, creative briefs and customer journey. This person will also work with online and offline teams to execute the go to market plan across multiple channels and multiple customer touchpoints to drive customer experience and brand perception. Ultimately, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for successfully launching products and creating compelling messages. The successful candidate will be expected to think strategically and also execute plans with attention to detail. He or she must be able to understand the impact of decisions across multiple functions, analyze data, formulate plans, and communicate to a variety of audiences including senior executives. This is a highly visible position and there is a huge premium on initiative, accountability, teamwork, and maturity.
You are the perfect candidate for this role if:
- You are committed to the success of the company and your product line and demonstrate a sense of ownership and accountability. You are resourceful, take the initiative and can juggle multiple priorities to deliver results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment.
- You have sound business judgment and can understand and manage tradeoffs to optimize resources and results.
- You have the obsession to drive a best-in-class customer experience across all touch points.
- You use data to make the best decisions for your customer. You enjoy solving problems and are good at evaluating options, articulating context and driving agreement for your solution.
- You can think strategically but are comfortable getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
- You are a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and influence across different functions.
- You have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – and can communicate effectively at all levels including senior management.
- Use research and work with Product Management, Corporate Marketing, PR, Customer Service, Legal and Operations teams to define target segments, product positioning and messaging.
- Write creative briefs and work with internal and external creative teams to make these come alive. Work with media planning team to develop a marcom plan to optimize all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Develop innovative marketing programs that increase consumer awareness, consideration, and purchase rates. Develop programs to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Measure customer communications effectiveness, including brand awareness, brand equity, and sales results. Develop rigorous testing programs to maximize customer communications effectiveness.
- Create a detailed map of the customer journey at all stages of the product lifecycle and across all touch points and channels with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience. Define customer service goals and drive management, communications and material for superior customer service.
- Create a strategy to deliver the go to market plan across online and offline channels to grow the customer base. Drive the integration of the product story with the overall Amazon brand and Amazon digital products.
- Drive cooperative marketing programs with partners
Build strong relationships with multiple cross-functional partners and influence internal teams to deliver the right results for the business.
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Past experience with digital technologies, consumer products, media, and e-commerce
- Proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing plans that are creative, hypothesis driven and highly analytical
- Experience in a broad range of marketing disciplines including managing mass media, PR, social media, SEO, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Experience marketing a leading consumer brand
- Experience working with internal and external agencies
- Experience managing major product launches
Lab126, part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an equal opportunity employer.
Amazon.com - 17 months ago
Amazon.com is an American international multibillion dollar electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United...