-------------SEND RESUMES TO JOBS (at) CYNETSYSTEMS.COM--------- |
We are looking for LABCAR Support Engineer for our client in Waterloo, IA area.
JOB TITLE: LABCAR Support Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Waterloo , IA
TERMS: 12 months Contract
- Level 1/2 support: onsite user support for all HiL hardware and software issues.
- LABCAR System Operations: Configuration, set-up, on-going hands-on user training, demonstration of new features and hand-off (e.g. of basic project and GUIs).
- LABCAR System Maintenance and Upgrade: System reconfiguration for DUT (device under test) changes, reconfiguration of HiL hardware and/or internal/external wiring, creating new SW interfaces.
- Interface to ETAS: Coordinate with Level 3 support at the ETAS office in Ann Arbor, MI or product management in Stuttgart, Germany (e.g. for new product updates, new Deere requirements, software updates etc.).
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.S./M.S. in E.E., or M.E. with 3-5 years experience.
- Strong background in development, deployment and use of hardware-in-the-loop (HiL) systems for embedded software testing and validation.
- Experience working hands-on with circuits and other electrical/electronic components (e.g. design, analysis, troubleshooting) used in HiL systems.
- Basic knowledge and experience with automotive control systems—hardware and/or software—and associated development tools. This includes knowledge of vehicle electronics, bus protocols (CAN, LIN, J1939), electrical systems and ECUs.
- Good knowledge of The Mathworks tools (Matlab and Simulink) for modeling of physical systems as well as control systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and 3+ years of customer interaction/support experience.
Cynet Systems - 23 months ago